Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Caged secrets


photo by grassrootsmsw


"If my love of truth is left as my only possession, then the greater the loss behind me, the greater the pride I may take in the price I have paid for that love. Then the wreckage will not become a funereal mount above me, but will serve as a height I have climbed to attain a wider field of vision."
-Ayn Rand-

Where, when and how
do we cage
our unspoken, hidden secrets?

Our personal enigmas,
are truths;
based in self integrity.

They represent a commitment,
to ourselves.
PROFOUND,
MULTIFACETED,
ENTRENCHED.

How do we put words
to the organic flow
that has created
our current, individual reality?

Past exchanges and connections
have built and concreted
the sources of our SECRETS.

Can we awaken from
our long internal slumber,
and then,
own our righteous behavior?

Can we meet our own purpose?
our own RESOLUTION?
To our self promises, oaths and pledges.

This simple,
yet intricately complicated feat,
can give us
Redemption,
Emancipation,
and Liberation.

Possibly,
This is about uncaging…
Releasing and accepting.

Embracing,
our own
meanings of
Dedication,
Loyalty,
Sincerity,
and Truth.

-grassrootsmsw-

No comments: